Start Date

End Date

Sort By


Tom the Dancing Bug - Thursday November 16, 2017 Comic Strip Licensing and Permissions

Tom the Dancing Bug - Thursday November 16, 2017 Comic Strip
  • Resolution: 600x863 300 dpi
  • Format: image/gif
  • ID: 6952307

TOM THE DANCING BUG © Ruben Bolling. Reprinted with permission of ANDREWS MCMEEL SYNDICATION. All rights reserved.

Do you have questions regarding licensing this comic strip?

Email us


Enjoy this Classic Tom the Dancing Bug Vintage 1997 Every Thursday Panels from the annals of the Tom the Dancing Bug archive Check back every Friday for a fresh, brand new Tom the Dancing Bug! Tom the Dancing Bug by Ruben Bolling DID YOU KNOW? This week -- EVOLUTION Most people think of evolution as a vathat st impenetrable subject composed of flimsy conjecture and sacrilegious falsehoods. But scientists know that it's actually a TREASURE-TROVE OF FUN FACTS! The MALE NIPPLE is an example of one of the TENETS of EVOLUTION! Humans and chimps share 98% of their genetic makeup. But the remaining 2% governs the propensity to EMIT HIGH-PITCHED SHRIEKS and THROW POOP! THE STORY OF NOAH'S ARK IS ACTUALLY TRUE! How can this be? It occurred 3.9 billion years ago, when there were only THREE SPECIES of cellular life, and NOAH himself was a HETEROTROPHIC PROKARYOTE! Michael Douglas Catherine Zeta-Jones At the current rate of CELEBRITY REPRODUCTION, by the year 2060, there will be insufficient OSCARS to cover the outstanding performances delivered! SCIENTISTS believe that "Friends" star DAVID SCHWIMMER descended from slimy fish with tiny appendages! Unfortunately, evolution was recently DISPROVED because there is NO FOSSIL EVIDENCE of a transitional species between these two whale ancestor species! ? In the time it takes to read this sentence, 8,000 species will go extinct, provided you read very slowly. OH WELL!