Start Date

End Date

Sort By


Dilbert - Sunday March 10, 2019 Comic Strip Licensing and Permissions

Dilbert - Sunday March 10, 2019 Comic Strip
  • Resolution: 600x293 300 dpi
  • Format: image/jpeg
  • ID: 8044501

DILBERT © Scott Adams. Used By permission of ANDREWS MCMEEL SYNDICATION. All rights reserved.

Do you have questions regarding licensing this comic strip?

Email us


Boss: We won a government contract to measure ocean temperatures. Dilbert: Which part of the ocean? Boss: The whole ocean. Dilbert: We can't put sensors everywhere in the ocean. It's too big. Boss: We can measure a bunch of places and estimate the rest. Dilbert: want me to measure 1% of the ocean's temperature and estimate the other 99%? I don't know how to do that. Boss: Try using math. Dilbert: Wouldn't it be cheaper to measure nothing and just estimate the whole thing? Boss: Every now and then you come up with a great idea.